Breaking Down the Cost of Dental Implants
Despite the many benefits that dental implants have to offer, their cost can sometimes leave patients hesitant to pursue treatment. In order to help patients make an informed decision about their oral health, Dr. Chirag Patel offers consultations to discuss dental implants cost at his Frisco, TX, office. Although treatment cost will vary considerably from patient to patient, the doctor can provide you with a more precise estimate after evaluating your goals. Our team will also work closely with your insurance to maximize coverage and we accept various financing options.
Because a wide range of factors can affect the cost of dental implant placement and restoration, it is difficult to provide a general estimate. Still, there are some general considerations that will shape each case:
- Baseline cost of surgery: Two of the most important factors are the complexity of the patient's uniquely tailored oral surgery needs and the skill of the surgeon.
- Number of implants: The greater number of implant posts a patient requires, the greater the cost. Our practice offers discounts for patients receiving multiple implants.*
- Type of restoration: Crowns, bridges, and dentures require different types and amounts of dental materials.
- Anesthetic & sedation: Different levels of sedation have various costs. Dr. Patel offers both nitrous oxide and oral sedation to keep you comfortable during your appointment.
- Preparatory procedures: Some patients may require procedures such as bone grafts, sinus lifts, and membrane grafts to improve their candidacy for implants. If the doctor is replacing a tooth that has not yet fallen out, he will also need to perform an extraction before placing an implant.
- Insurance: Insurance is often the most noteworthy factor affecting patients' out-of-pocket cost. Some providers will pay for everything from membrane grafts to custom abutments, while others may cover little to nothing.
The details of your specific case will determine the final cost of the procedure. During your initial consultation with Dr. Patel, he will ask a number of questions about your goals and expectations for treatment in order to provide an estimate. We will clearly break down all related costs and discuss options to fit your budget.
Treatment Benefits and Financing Options
Although their cost is substantially higher than traditional methods of treatment, implants should be considered an investment in your oral health. They are currently the only restorative option that replaces both a missing tooth and its roots. This can halt the bone degeneration that occurs as a result of tooth loss, and can even rebuild lost tissue. In many cases, this may help prevent widespread tooth loss and the need for more complex, costly treatment in the future.
By investing in implants, patients can restore lost teeth and lay the foundation for a healthier, longer-lasting smile.
Many of our patients work with a limited budget and our team works hard to ensure that treatment is as affordable as possible. An in-person consultation will allow us to discuss the different factors affecting your case, as well as provide an accurate estimate of what your insurance will pay versus what you will need to pay on your own. From there, we can begin considering financing options and potential discounts. Dr. Patel accepts CareCredit®, which can break patients' total cost into more manageable payments.
Invest in Your Smile Today
By investing in implants, patients can restore lost teeth and lay the foundation for a healthier, longer-lasting smile. Reach out online or call us at (214) 705-6600 to set up a consultation with Dr. Patel and receive an estimate for your treatment.
* Note: Some restrictions may apply. Please call for details.